Do you have OCRA questions or need help logging in? Please contact your local COMS support team.
- United States: 1-800-553-8232
- Hours are 7:30 am to 7:00 pm CST - Monday through Friday (excluding Company Holidays)
- Canada: 1-888-609-5550, Option 2
- Hours are 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST - Monday through Friday (excluding Company Holidays)
- Europe and Asia: Contact your Account Manager
- Hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm - Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
The Login page provides you to access to OCRA.
- If you have an established OCRA User ID and have successfully logged in to OCRA in the past, you may access OCRA by entering your OCRA User ID and password in the appropriate boxes and then clicking the Login button.
|Supported Operating Systems||Supported Browsers|
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1||Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11|
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||Firefox|
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||Chrome|
Your OCRA User ID may be disabled if:
- You have made multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign on
- Your password has expired
If your OCRA User ID has been disabled or you have forgotten your ID, contact your local COMS support team for further assistance
If you forget your password, the secure validation process allows you to verify your identity using a code you receive by email or by phone (text or voice). Verifying your identity ensures your security and saves your contact information for account access.
You will be prompted to reset your password starting 10 days before it expires, and throughout the allotted grace period. If at the end of the grace period you still have not reset your password, your OCRA User ID will be disabled.
To restore access to your account, you must contact your local COMS support team for further assistance.
Secure validation is a necessary step to reset your password. When you sign on for the first time, you will receive a validation code by email or by phone (voice or text) to verify your contact information and complete the password reset process.
For security purposes, your validation code is only valid for 8 minutes. If you have not validated the code after 8 minutes, you must request a new code or contact support to complete the process.